Monday, August 29, 2005

Who is this weirdo?

Hello everyone! My Name is Ben and I’d like to congratulate you on finding your way through that thick marshland known as the internet until you stumbled across my blog! I know what you're thinking (have you ever found it odd that no one ever thinks twice when someone tells them that they know what they're thinking? Obviously they don't really know what you're thinking because then they'd give you a funny look or two), "who is this nut and who let him online?"

The only consolation I can offer you is that...well, I can't really offer any consolation but don't worry, because all you have to do is hit the back button and you will no longer have to worry about me. (No, I’m not always this random, weird, or bizarre but it does happen on occasion.)

No comments: